The 3rd Quarter Renaissance Program will be held after Spring Break on Friday, March 29th. First through third grade will start at 9:00; fourth through sixth grade will start at 10:00.
Grades 3-6 will take the ACT Aspire test on Tuesday, April 16th and Wednesday, April 17th. The following are great test-taking tips:
- Get a good night's sleep and eat a healthy breakfast before the test.
- Be confident and stay relaxed.
- Read the directions carefully.
- Read all answer choices before choosing one.
- If you're stuck on a question, move on to the next one. If you have time later, go back and try to answer the question you skipped.
- Make sure you have answered all the questions.
- Don't get nervous. You don't need to be the first one to finish.