- ACT Test Dates
- Canvas Instructional Videos
- EZSchoolPay Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Home Access Center (Grades)
- School Cancellation Procedures (PDF)
- Lunch Balances (EZSchool Pay)
- Online Safety
- Parent Resource Series Videos
- Renaissance Place
- Renaissance Place Home Contact
- Salem Schools Library
- E-Cigarette Parent Tip Sheet
Annual BMI reports are now available upon request. You may request a copy of your child's BMI report from the High School or Elementary office. Reports are available for the following grades: Kindergarten, 2nd, 4th, 6th, 8th and 10th.
Information on H1N1 Flu
Recommendations from the Arkansas Department of Health:
- Keep children who are sick at home. Don’t send them to school.
- Teach children to wash hands a lot with soap and water for 20 seconds. Be sure to set a good example by doing this yourself.
- Teach children to cover coughs and sneezes with tissues or by coughing into the inside of the elbow. Be sure to set a good example by doing this yourself.
- Teach children to stay at least three feet away from people who are sick.
- Know the general symptoms of influenza (i.e. cough, fever, muscle aches).
- Notify school at once if your child is confirmed/suspected of having contracted influenza.
- Avoid visiting crowded places affected by influenza.
- Take your child's temperature before they go to school if you suspect illness. If the child has any symptoms of illness such as severe coughing, fever, vomiting and/or diarrhea. They should remain at home until the symptoms have subsided.